What you need to know
- All our sessions last 55 minutes and you should arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts.
- It’s a good idea to wear gloves, thick socks and bring an extra pair just in case.
- Skating is like cycling, you’re safer wearing a helmet so please feel free to bring your own.
- Please note when opened from 11am the rink closes at 2pm and 6.30pm for 30mins to facilitate Ice Cleaning.
- The 1st two sessions are geared at families with small kids so come early for more space for the wee ones – suitable for children of about 3 years and upwards.